A 2019 MINDBODY Wellness Index Report
Integrative health services are an important part of how Americans stay healthy. Integrative healthcare refers to services that help patients' total well-being. Wellness practitioners use a number of different types of services to help their patients or clients achieve health across all seven dimensions of wellness. Services may help with pain management, dietary issues, or physical health more generally. These integrative services include massage, nutrition counseling, acupuncture, hormone therapy, floatation therapy, and even alternative healing.
This report focuses on how Americans engage in these wellness services to improve their holistic health. If you're a specialist or practitioner in the integrative health space, this is an absolute must-read. Learn what types of services have US consumers already integrated into their healthcare, and what they are looking to try next. You'll also get a glimpse of what the next trends in the industry are.
Did you know that men, on average, spend more on these services for their health than women? Men are also more likely to prioritize integrative health services.
Download the full report to learn the landscape of integrative health in America, including:
- How Americans prioritize integrative health services and differences in not only gender but also age
- A profile of the typical integrative health consumer
- The 10 most popular services Americans chose in the past year and how massage tops the list
- The growing demand for acupuncturists and other holistic health trends such as massage, acupressure, and nutrition counseling
- What’s ahead for integrative health trends in nap bars, express healing clinics, B12 studios, biohacking studios, and IV therapy studios
- Which US metro is home to integrative health consumers with the highest average spend on services
- A glossary of integrative health and wellness services
Interested in learning more? Check out the MINDBODY Wellness Index rankings of the strongest wellness markets in America and industry-specific reports 2019 Fitness in America, and 2019 Beauty in America.
Download the Report
We're committed to your privacy. MINDBODY uses the information you provide to us to contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. You may unsubscribe at any time.
New resources, straight to your inbox
Get updates on the latest industry trends, tips, and news.