Before you open a spa, you need to have a business plan.
With so much to think about—finding the perfect location, developing a marketing strategy, setting up your spa software, and more—it's essential to put your business plans in a single document to serve as a reference as you get up and running.
Download this template to create your own spa business plan, with the following sections:
- Executive Summary, including an overview of your spa business, your target market, the various services you provide (think massage, facials, waxing, etc.), and your competitive landscape
- Organization and Management, including hiring needs and other staffing goals for your spa business as well as the software(s) you'll use to book appointments, process payments, and run reports
- Pricing and Retention Strategies, including how you'll price your spa services to attract and retain clients
- Marketing and Sales, including your spa's branding, website, and social media marketing strategy
- Equipment and Retail, including types of equipment needed for your spa (massage chairs, towels, products, etc.), retail products, and Excel spreadsheets to help you calculate their costs
- Financial Projections, including start-up costs, ongoing costs, and funding considerations
- Key Performance Indicators and Future Vision, including a breakeven analysis and where you see your spa long-term
Download the Template
New resources, straight to your inbox
Get updates on the latest industry trends, tips, and news.