The Experience Age: Personalising the Member Journey - Part 1
Presented by Emma Masters & Kyle Riley
This 2 part workshop is designed to provide you with the most up to date, ready to apply information to maximise results, retention, and value in your fitness.
- Evolution of the Experience Age
- Our key principles of experience
- Principles part one; Immersion and Convenience based experiences
- Learning from the best vs common mistakes
- The Science of personalisation
- Mind vs Body: How we create personalised experiences
- Future tech, here today: Integration and Scalability to your facility
Emma is a passionate, motivated presenter and educator with 10 years experience in the health and fitness industry. Emma was part of the senior management teams at Virgin Active Australia and UK, developing and training Virgin Active’s boutique products in both rhythm and metric-based cycle.
Kyle has a degree in exercise science and has travelled the world speaking, educating and implementing personalised and holistic health principles with a passion to change the paradigm within the fitness industry over the past 10 years.
345 George Street
Sydney, NSW 2000