The Experience Age: Personalising the Member Journey - Part 2
Presented by Emma Masters & Kyle Riley
This 2 part workshop is designed to provide you with the most up to date, ready to apply information to maximise results, retention, and value in your fitness.
- Information Age vs Experience Age
- Principles part two; Luxury and Status based experiences
- Biology of behaviours
- Quantify vs Compete: Personalised Experiences
- Creating rockstar instructors, why its more than just your product
- Creating a personalised E2E Experience; how to create CULT'ure!
Emma is a passionate, motivated presenter and educator with 10 years experience in the health and fitness industry. Emma was part of the senior management teams at Virgin Active Australia and UK, developing and training Virgin Active’s boutique products in both rhythm and metric-based cycle.
Kyle has a degree in exercise science and has travelled the world speaking, educating and implementing personalised and holistic health principles with a passion to change the paradigm within the fitness industry over the past 10 years.
345 George Street
Sydney, NSW 2000